How Can I Get a Professionally Branded Website that is Affordable?
MET Design PreBuiltTM Websites Overview
Do you need a professionally designed website, but don't have a big budget? Do you need a website that will grow with your company? If so, MET Design PreBuilt Websites are for you.
We currently offer an inventory of eight PreBuilt sites for small businesses in any industry. You will interact with a design professional to customize the prebuilt site with your company's content. If you need us to research stock photography or illustration or have a professional writer edit your copy, we can do that for an additional fee.
When you purchase a prebuilt site from MET Design, you're getting the expertise and experience of a company that has worked with industry giants such as IBM and Merrill Lynch. And as your company grows and needs additional pages or functionality, it can be easily added. In fact, we offer a wide range of add-on services.
MET Design Deliverables For a PreBuilt Website
Customized, prebuilt, five-page website that includes the following:
list of events
- About Us section
- Products and/or Services section
- Contact page with an interactive form
- A page that can include any of the following, depending on your industry:
room description (hotel, restaurant)
a feature portfolio item
See a full list of features and benefits.
The MET Design PreBuilt Website Process
- The client selects the MET Design PrebuiltTM site and submits the first payment along with a credit card information, which will be kept on file for hosting your site.
- The client submits all materials electronically: text, logo, photos, illustrations, etc., and defines what colors are to be used. If the client is requesting that we source stock photographs for their site, MET Design will do that at this stage. If any options are purchased, other requirements might apply and we will discuss them at this time.
- MET Design integrates the client's content into the PreBuilt Website homepage in Photoshop. The client views the non-active pages (links and buttons do not work yet) via their web browser.
- Once the homepage is approved by the client, MET Design will continue adding customized content to the remainder of the pages. The client has the chance to make two rounds of revisions to all pages.
- Upon approval, the Photoshop files are converted to HTML and the site becomes interactive.
- Once the client gives final approval to all HTML pages, the site will be uploaded to the final server. If the client has previously purchased a URL from another vendor, it will need to be transferred to MET Design. If you purchased a URL from MET Design, it will be activated at this time. URL activation usually takes 1-3 days.
- Your site will be hosted through our hosting division, MET Hosting, and you will be billed for hosting every three months, in advance, by credit card. The site is not transferrable to other hosting facilities.
- The client can add options at any time.
- This process typically takes a week to ten days to complete.